Here at Hip Hop Homeschoolers, it is our goal to create a place where black homeschooling families can come for information, advice, and links to other great and informative blogs. We understand that in these times, more and more black families (and people in general), are choosing to homeschool their children, and we’d love to bring these families together.
The goal is to showcase other moms and to relate to one another. We hope to cover topics such as “single parent homeschooling”, “working while homeschooling”, “homeschooling the special needs child”, etc., one homeschool mom at a time.
As well as helping others, this is a great opportunity to promote your own blog as well. To submit a guest post, please take note of the following guidelines:
- Submission doesn’t guarantee publication. Each submission is carefully reviewed to ensure it fits with the mission of Hip Hop Homeschoolers and would be beneficial to our readers.
- Posts must be high-quality with original content – not published anywhere else online. Please check your spelling and punctuation!
- Feel free to use links in your guest post; however, broken or irrelevant links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio at the end of your post with a link to your site/blog.
If your guest post is to be published, we will contact you prior to the date it goes live on our blog.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to email@example.com with “Guest Post” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your name
- Your blog URL
- Your post title
- The body of your post (please type this into the email itself)
- Attach any images you would like to include (not required, limit 3)
- A short bio
Want to contact us about something NOT related to guest posting? Shoot us an email.